A Professionally Monitored Roanoke Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Roanoke monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Roanoke?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Roanoke flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Roanoke flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Roanoke Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Roanoke flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (540) 212-9084 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.