Modern smart thermostats have evolved quite a ways past the basic mechanism for adjusting your HVAC system. If you think now might be the right time to install a smart thermostat in Roanoke, you’re going to get an abundance of comfort with far less hassle. Offering the benefits of Wi-Fi, temperature settings for multiple zones, and home automation, these revolutionary controls will help lower heating and cooling costs and make your home truly comfortable and safe.
What Is A Smart Thermostat In Roanoke?
Following installation, your new smart thermostat will work in a similar manner as the old version in regards to standard usability. The design will likely be a bit more elegant, but you’ll have the same ability to glimpse the temperature display. You can still raise and lower your temperature settings directly at the unit, and your thermostat continues to allow you to choose from cool, heat, and fan.
However, when you install a smart thermostat in Roanoke, you will enjoy a nice addition of exciting options. That’s because the device is connected wirelessly to another network within your home, like an AI assistant or your home’s security system. With a central interface or cell phone app, you are able to set your smart thermostat to adjust the temperature automatically at different times of day or to react to a triggered event in your network. The result is a house that’s more comfortable and energy-efficient.
It Makes Sense To Install A Smart Thermostat in Roanoke
There are various justifications for switching from your traditional thermostat to a smart thermostat:
● Ease of control via a cell phone app. Take command of the thermostat no matter where you are through a mobile app such as the easy-to-use option from ADT. Does it feel stuffy when you’re trying to sleep? Simply access the app and lower the temperature without getting up. You can also inspect your home’s temperature readings while on summer break, and adjust the temp to reduce energy usage when nobody’s there.
● Take advantage of scheduling. An innovative smart thermostat gives you the ability to use a schedule for your HVAC system. Set various temperature adjustments to complement your daily life. Reduce the heat when it's time to go to bed, then increase it again about an hour before you arise. You can even devise specific scenes based on “events” -- like a scene for when you’re having guests over or another for when you have a fire going in the winter.
● Reduce energy consumption by using home automation. One of the best things about smart thermostats is how they will lower energy expenses. Because you can simply alter the temperature as needed based on the season, weather events, or your normal daily routine. There’s no need to waste money heating a vacant residence. In addition, by programming schedules, your thermostat makes automatic adjustments. Various energy providers also extend rebates and savings programs under specified circumstances.
● Make use of voice activation to direct your home. If you elect to install a smart thermostat in Roanoke, you may even hook it up to work with an Amazon Alexa or Google Home speaker. This allows you to adjust the settings without even using your hands.
● Connect your thermostat to additional home automation items. If your smart thermostat is integrated within a complete home security system, you’re able to connect all your components into an interactive group. This could help keep your home safe when disaster strikes. For example, you may direct your thermostat to activate the ventilation fan if your fire alarm goes off.
Get A Smart Thermostat In Roanoke Today
If your standard thermostat fails to satisfy your needs, it’s time to upgrade to a versatile “smart” model. These wirelessly connected components are sleek, simple to operate, and can save money over the long haul. It’s also best when you combine it with a state-of-the-art home protection package. Reach out to us today at (540) 212-9084 or send in the following form to request your smart thermostat.